|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a Content Writer to write and publish various types of pieces for our client’s company, like social media posts, print ads, web articles, and blogs. The content writer should produce marketing copy to advertise our client’s products and/or services, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote content on social media.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Work Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (6 days a week)
Salary: No bars for Deserving Candidates
Experience: 1+ years
Work Location: Kupondole, Lalitpur
Number of Openings: 1
· Research industry-related topics
· Prepare well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms
· Create and distribute marketing copy that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, to advertise our client’s company, products and/or services
· Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on target audience’s behaviors
· Produce marketing copy to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our client’s content on social media.
· Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
· Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Tailor contents and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform
· Work closely with the creative team to ensure that the visual elements of the design complement the words
· Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
· Excellent writing and editing skills in both English as well as Nepali
· Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
· Portfolio of published articles
· Moderate knowledge of SEO, and keyword research
· Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
If you believe you possess these skills and you are interested in taking up this challenging position within a team of skilled professionals, please send us your application before 17th February 2021, through the job section of our website. Applications sent through websites will only be considered for further processing. We have special considerations for those who have the enthusiasm to learn and evolve with the best.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.